1 Idaho Potato
1 Small Onion
1 teaspoon fresh parsley
1 Handful Pecorino Romano cheese
8-10 large eggs
Splash of either milk, half-n- half, or water
Salt and Pepper to taste
*Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- In your oven safe skillet place a healthy amount of olive oil.
- Slice your onion thin and place in your pan.
- Peel and slice your potato thin. Place in the pan with the onion. Cook potato and onion until golden brown. Once golden brown reduce flame on low and cover pan to allow potatoes to cook through, about 5 minutes.
- While the potatoes and onions cook, make egg mixture.
- Crack eggs in bowl and whisk together.
- Add parsley, salt, pepper, milk (half-n-half or water), and handful of cheese. Whisk until combined.
- Pour egg mixture in the pan and let form, about 5 minutes.
- Place the pan in the oven until your fork comes out clean.
- Enjoy this delicious, quick, and simple week night dinner!